Gerald and Rose is on the lookout for a motivated and proactive Digital Marketing Junior or Trainee. This would suit either:
- a junior person already in/has previous experience within the industry or
- someone studying a marketing related traineeship or looking to embark on one or
- anyone wishing to kick-start their Digital Marketing career.
As a Digital Marketing Junior/Trainee, you will work across all aspects of digital marketing, including content creation, campaign management, social media management & website development & maintenance. You will also help to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies and techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Assist in the development of all marketing activities including direct marketing, content creation & coordination, SEO, social media management and basic web development & maintenance.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Brainstorm and research new ideas and tactics to help to assist in the planning and delivering of innovative marketing campaigns.
- Create marketing copy including image sourcing, editing, annotation, landing pages, forms and templates.
- Create meaningful and creative content for various social media platforms & websites with the aim to increase engagement, followers and traffic.
- Assist in the reporting of campaigns, providing insights and recommendations on key statistics, KPI measurements and overall results.
- General administration duties such as newsletter development, database management and event management.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter.
- Creative mind – someone who likes to think outside the box.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and ability to produce captivating content.
- Eager to learn & grow – you may not have all the skills but if you are ambitious and keen to learn, we will teach you the rest!
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Experience of digital tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Analytics & Facebook Ads Manager, WordPress or basic coding skills is highly desirable!
How To Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will not be accepted from agencies or by phone. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.