Gerald & Rose is on the lookout for a a highly motivated and energetic professional with a real passion for and experience in graphic design.
As a graphic designer you must be well organised, able to manage your workload effectively both independently and as part of a team, and can contribute your own ideas to ensure we’re delivering the best possible end product.
- A high level of technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) Microsoft Office, Canva etc.
- Experience with WordPress or other website creation, or a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- A solid understanding of digital and print (i.e web banners, landing pages, EDM’s, posters & flyers, merchandise).
- Experience in designing EDM’s and social media templates & campaigns (i.e Mailchimp).
- Ability to work efficiently both autonomously and as part of a team to produce high quality work within limited time frames.
- Ability to work quickly and seamlessly across multiple projects.
- Proficient at copywriting with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of SEO and how it impacts design.
- Ability to deliver a project from initial concept to completion.
- Previous website & App UI/UX design experience with the ability to work with third-party digital developers.
- Knowledge of digital media and the trends of website development and social media.
- Experience in video production and editing.
- Digital advertising graphics and animation content.
- 3D Modelling & Rendering.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be accepted from agencies or by phone. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.