Gerald & Rose is on the lookout for a motivated and proactive person to embark upon a Certificate IV Marketing & Communication traineeship, with a special focus on social media marketing.
As a Social Media trainee, you will help create engaging written, graphic, and video content for social media campaigns for our clients. You will also help to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies and techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
A traineeship is a great way to kick-start your career: you get paid on-the-job training, whilst also completing a nationally recognised qualification! We are looking for someone to grow with us.
- Brainstorm and research new ideas and tactics to help to assist in the planning and delivering of innovative marketing campaigns.
- Create meaningful and creative content on various social media platforms with the aim to increase engagement, following and traffic.
- Assist in the reporting of social media campaigns, providing insights and recommendations on key statistics, KPI measurements and overall results.
- General administration duties such as newsletter development, database management and event management.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter.
- Creative mind – someone who likes to think outside the box.
- Eager to learn & grow – you may not have all the skills but if you are ambitious and keen to learn, we will teach you the rest!
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Intermediate computer skills.
Embarking on this traineeship will not only help kickstart your career but you will also:
Get PAID – Earn while you learn (National Training Wage) with a fully funded TAFE qualification.
Gain EXPERIENCE – Real work-place experience.
Be SUPPORTED – Constant support & mentorship provided to help you grow.
Build a NETWORK – Develop a network of key industry contacts, perfect for furthering your career.
How To Apply
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please send either a cover letter or email and resume or portfolio to email@example.com. Applications will not be accepted from agencies or by phone. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.